NMM-OMM Family Medicine Physician
- Req #: 1536
- Samaritan Albany General Hosp
- AGH Heartspring Wellness Ctr
- Family Medicine
- Full Time
Samaritan Health Services has an opportunity for a NMM-OMM Family Medicine Physician
There’s a place for you with Samaritan Health Services, a non-profit integrated health care delivery system. Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast. The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties. Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
• Position located at Heartspring Wellness Center in Albany, Oregon.
• Heartspring Wellness Center is an Integrative Medicine clinic whose practices include conventional Western medicine as well as other evidence-based approaches such as naturopathy, functional medicine, acupuncture, mind-body therapy and massage therapy.
• We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, paid malpractice, CME allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefit package
Samaritan Heartspring Wellness Center is an Integrative Medicine Clinic in a five-hospital system located in the beautiful Mid-Willamette Valley. Our philosophy is grounded in patient-centered partnerships and a holistic approach to health and healing with a focus on prevention and addressing the root causes of chronic disease. We offer a wide variety of evidence informed support to assist each individual in restoration of health. We provide nutritional and lifestyle counseling, acupuncture, OMT, massage, mind-body therapy, integrative/functional medicine consultations and primary care. Our group is currently made up of 11 providers including 5 physicians (MD/DO/ND), nurse practitioners, licensed acupuncturists, a massage therapist, an LCSW and a dietitian.
We are looking for a full time NMM/OMM provider to join us who is interested in practicing with a well-established Integrative and Functional Medicine group practice.
Qualified candidates should be board certified or board eligible in family medicine and fellowship trained in NMM/OMM.
Physicians and their families will appreciate the abundant outdoor recreation opportunities available in the Willamette Valley and on the Oregon coast, as well as proximity to Portland and the Cascade Mountains.