Advanced Practitioner- Breast Surgery
- Req #: 1534
- Good Samaritan Regional Md Ctr
- GSR Breast Center
- Breast surgery
- Full Time
Samaritan Health Services has an opportunity for a Breast Surgery Physician Assistant
Samaritan Health Services a non-profit integrated health care delivery system, is seeking a full time Physician Assistant to join our team in Corvallis, Oregon. At Samaritan Medical Group Breast Center- Corvallis each patient is treated like a partner, and we make patient education a core part of our care. Based at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, sponsoring institution for our American College of Surgeon’s accredited programs. Good Samaritan is the only ACOS accredited program in Oregon under the Academic Comprehensive Cancer Center category and has full accreditation
under the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC).
Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast. The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties. Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- No call
- 4 days in clinic, 1 day in OR
- 12-15 patients per day in clinic
- Inpatient rounding, pre-op/post-op visits in clinic
- Comprehensive breast health program including weekly breast tumor care conferences
- Clinical trials Support staff and active cancer research program including participation in The Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology
- BCLS Certifications required.
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant program
- Licensed in the State of Oregon
- Experience is preferred, but open to new graduates
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, paid malpractice, CME allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefits package.
Physician Assistants and their families will appreciate the abundant outdoor recreation opportunities available in the Willamette Valley, as well as proximity to the pristine Oregon Coast, the Cascade Mountains for snow sports, and Portland, Oregon’s largest city – all within two hours! Experience the unmatched quality of life that our area has to offer.