Family Medicine Physician
- Req #: 1515
- Samaritan North Lincoln Hosp
- Lincoln City
- NLH Lincoln City Clinic RHC
- Family Medicine
- Full Time
Samaritan Health Services has an opportunity for a Family Medicine Physician
Samaritan Health Services - a non-profit integrated health care delivery system, is seeking a full time Family Medicine Physician to join the Lincoln City Medical Center in Lincoln City, OR.
Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast. The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties. Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- A cohesive group of five primary care providers
- Provide care to 18-20 patients per day of all ages
- Clinic hours M-F, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Provide shared clinic call and Nursery Call (1:3)
- Work with residents during clinic rotations
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- BCLS, CPR, PALS required
- Board certified or board eligible
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, paid malpractice, CME allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefit package.
Located just one and a half hours from the bustling city of Portland, Lincoln City is ideally situated along seven miles of sandy beach on the central Oregon Coast. Lincoln City has more than 8,000 friendly residents, but during the summer months the population can easily swell to more than 30,000 as visitors from all over the world enjoy the area’s beaches, forests, rivers and Devil’s Lake.
Enjoy the many benefits of this small town, where residents are known for their generosity, caring and community involvement. Lincoln City’s residents appreciate the advantages of a close-knit community while enjoying the recreational and cultural benefits found in large cities.