Internal Medicine Physician
- Req #: 1510
- Samaritan Albany General Hosp
- AGH Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Full Time
Samaritan Health Services has an opportunity for an outpatient internal medicine provider
Samaritan Health Services a non-profit integrated health care delivery system, is seeking a full-time outpatient internal medicine provider in Albany, OR. At Samaritan Internal Medicine- Albany, our focus is to provide the highest-quality primary care to adult patients. All of our physicians specialize in the care of common adult diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, stroke, arthritis, thyroid disease and other medical problems. In addition, every member of the health care team has a particular interest in the care of senior patients.
Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast. The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties. Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- Join a clinic with a small cohesive group of established physicians
- 16-20 patients a day
- Minimal phone call (weekly
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Work with IM residents
- Supported by adult hospitalists
- Shared Health Psychologist and Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine
- ACLS and BCLS certified.
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Board certified or board eligible
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, paid malpractice, CME allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefit package.
Physicians and their families will appreciate the abundant outdoor recreation opportunities available in the Willamette Valley, as well as proximity to the pristine Oregon Coast, the Cascade Mountains for snow sports, and Portland, Oregon’s largest city – all within two hours! Experience the unmatched quality of life that our area has to offer.