OB Laborist Physician
- Req #: 1546
- Good Samaritan Regional Md Ctr
- GSR OB-GYN
- Full Time
Samaritan Health Services has an opportunity for a Weekend Laborist
Samaritan Health Services a non-profit integrated health care delivery system, is seeking a full-time weekend laborist to join our team in Corvallis, OR. Samaritan obstetrics and gynecology providers include midwives, family nurse practitioners and physicians. We care for women during the teen years, adulthood, pregnancy, motherhood, menopause and beyond. Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center is a 188-bed medical facility located in Corvallis, Oregon, United States. The only hospital in the city, it is a level II trauma center, and serves as the regional hub for Benton, Lincoln and Linn counties
Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast. The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties. Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- Ten 24- hour call shifts per month.
- Back up certified nurse midwives for OB and emergency gynecological cases
- Limited clinic during weekday to see same day/next day urgent patient needs
- Option to assist in OR, 1 day per month
- Work with medical students and residents
- Board Certified/Board Eligible OB/GYN
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Board certified or board eligible
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, paid malpractice, CME allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefit package.
Physicians and their families will appreciate the abundant outdoor recreation opportunities available in the Willamette Valley, as well as proximity to the pristine Oregon Coast, the Cascade Mountains for snow sports, and Portland, Oregon’s largest city – all within two hours! Experience the unmatched quality of life that our area has to offer.