Breast Surgery Physician
- Req #: 1547
- Good Samaritan Regional Md Ctr
- GSR Breast Center
- Breast surgery
- Full Time
Samaritan Health Services has an opportunity for a Breast Surgeon
Samaritan Health Services is seeking a Breast Surgeon to join our team in Corvallis, Oregon. Based at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, a level 2 trauma center, Samaritan General Surgery provides consultation, surgical expertise and care of a wide-range of diseases.
Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast. The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties. Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- Join a well-established team of a board certified breast surgeon, genetic counselor, physician assistants, plastic surgeons and medical and radiation oncologists
- Monday-Friday Clinic/OR Schedule
- Shared elective call- breast center patients only
- Practice includes all aspects including approximately 150-200 breast cancer surgeries per year, either in the main OR, or the adjacent surgery center.
- Weekly multidisciplinary breast tumor conference
- Hospital employed
- A large referral base from integrated physicians to build a busy practice
- Active involvement with medical students and residents
- Board certified in Breast Surgery
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, possible loan repayment, paid malpractice, CME allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefit package.
Nestled in the heart of the Willamette Valley, Corvallis is an ideal location to work, live and raise a family.
Within easy driving distance of mountains, rivers and the famed Oregon Coast, opportunities abound for outdoor enthusiasts such as camping, hiking, mountain biking, kayaking and skiing. As an added bonus, Oregon's two largest cities and cultural centers - Portland and Eugene - are close by.
Meanwhile, the tree lined city of about 55,000 residents has earned the reputation as one of the best cities in the nation to call home - though many who live here wish that distinction did not attract so much publicity!