Advanced Practitioner- Cardiac Surgery
- Req #: 1552
- Good Samaritan Regional Md Ctr
- GSR Cardiac Surgery Phys
- Full Time
Samaritan Health Services has an opportunity for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner – Cardiac Surgery
Samaritan Health Services a non-profit integrated health care delivery system, is seeking a full time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our cardiac surgery team in Corvallis, OR. Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center is a 188-bed medical facility located in Corvallis, Oregon, United States. The only hospital in the city, it is a level II trauma center, and serves as the regional hub for Benton, Lincoln and Linn counties.
The first open heart surgery in Corvallis was performed in 1996 at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center. Since then, the Samaritan Heart & Vascular Institute has become a recognized leader in heart and vascular care for quality, patient satisfaction and results
Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast. The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties. Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- Join a group of 2 physicians and 3 advanced practitioners
- 5 -15 patients per day
- Call is 1:4, first call
- 40+ hours per week with additional call coverage
- Procedures include endo vascular vein harvest, first assist in CABG, valve aortic cases and TAVR. First assist in thoracic cases including thoracotomy and VATS procedures.
- Oregon Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner License
- ACLS and CPR Certifications required.
- Cardiology experience required.
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- Eligibility to work in the United States
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, paid malpractice, CME allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefit package.
Physicians and their families will appreciate the abundant outdoor recreation opportunities available in the Willamette Valley, as well as proximity to the pristine Oregon Coast, the Cascade Mountains for snow sports, and Portland, Oregon’s largest city – all within two hours! Experience the unmatched quality of life that our area has to offer.