- Req #: 1556
- Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital
- LCH Health Center - OB-GYN
- Full Time
Samaritan Health Services has an opportunity for an OB/GYN
Samaritan Health Services is seeking an OB/GYN to join our team in Lebanon, Oregon. Samaritan obstetrics and gynecology providers include midwives, family nurse practitioners and physicians. We care for women during the teen years, adulthood, pregnancy, motherhood, menopause and beyond.
Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital is a full-service, 25-bed critical access hospital. Nestled at the base of the cascade mountains, it serves Lebanon, Sweet Home, Brownsville and smaller neighboring communities.
We are dedicated to the best in women’s health care. Our OB/GYN clinics offer these services and more:
- Well-woman exams
- Contraception (birth control)
- Obstetric care, including labor and delivery
- Screening for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Treatment for menstrual (period) disorders, infertility, hormone imbalance and urinary incontinence
We use advanced technology to provide minimally invasive procedures right in the doctor’s office with little discomfort or downtime.
Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast. The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties. Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Be part of our four provider team including 3 physicians and a Certfied Nurse Midwife
- Call is 10 days per month, 7 primary call and 3 back-up to CNM
- 25 bed critical access hospital
- Level 1 Nursery
- Approximately 350 births annually
- Board Certified/Board Eligible OB/GYN
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, possible loan repayment, paid malpractice, CME allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefits package.
Known as “the town that friendliness built,” Lebanon lives up to its reputation with a year-round slate of community activities and recreational opportunities. From the Independence Day Star Spangled Celebration and the Strawberry Festival in the summer to the annual tree lighting ceremony at Ralston Park in December, there’s always something in Lebanon for family and friends to do.
A short drive to the east, the Cascade Mountains provide a recreation playground for campers, hikers, mountain climbers, skiers, photographers, naturalists and fishing enthusiasts.
With a population of 17,000 and growing, Lebanon retains a cozy small-town feel while offering plenty of chance to get out and enjoy life.