Child Assessment Psychologist
- Req #: 1561
- Samaritan Albany General Hosp
- AGH Neuropsychology
- Full Time
Samaritan Health Services has an opportunity for a Child Assessment Psychologist
Samaritan Health Services a non-profit integrated health care delivery system, is seeking a full time Child Assessment Psychologist to join our Neuropsychology team in Albany, OR. This position would provide comprehensive assessment for pediatric patients. Assessments include emotional/social distress, behavioral problems/conditions exacerbating chronic medication conditions. This includes ADHD and Autism Spectrum pediatric patients.
Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast. The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties. Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- 4 days/wk (10hrs/day, M-Th) or 5 days/wk (8hrs/day M-Fr)
- On average 2 assessments per day
- Join a team of 3 Adult Neuropsychologists, and 1 Pediatric Neuropsychologist
- Day shift with no call coverage
- Doctoral Level Degree (Ph.D. or Psy.D.) in clinical psychology from an APA accredited institution
- Residency in psychological assessment
- Current Oregon Licensure or license eligible
- Experience preferred, but not required
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, paid malpractice, CME allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefit package.
Providers and their families will appreciate the abundant outdoor recreation opportunities available in the Willamette Valley, as well as proximity to the pristine Oregon Coast, the Cascade Mountains for snow sports, and Portland, Oregon’s largest city – all within two hours! Experience the unmatched quality of life that our area has to offer.