- Req #: 1564
- Good Samaritan Regional Md Ctr
- GSR Mental Health
- Full Time
Samaritan Health Services has an opportunity for an Outpatient Psychiatrist
Samaritan Health Services, a non-profit integrated health care delivery system, is seeking a full time Outpatient Psychiatrist to join our team in Albany, OR. Rich in history, the Samaritan Albany General Hospital is built in the same location as first Albany hospital and is a level III trauma center providing medical services to the greater Albany, Oregon area.
Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast. The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties. Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- Join a well-established, full spectrum mental health program.
- Employment with Samaritan Health Services/Samaritan Medical Group allows you the unique opportunity to precept psychiatry residents as well as see patients.
- Full-time position- 34 patient contact hours
- See on average 12-14 patients depending on appointment type
- Minimal weekday call-after clinic hours psychiatrists are on second call (back-up to psychiatry residents who take first call)
- Work with a well-established group of clinicians to include physicians, nurse practitioners, LCSWs, and psychologists.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Psychiatry
- Current Oregon Licensure or license eligible
- BCLS certified
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Psychiatry
- Knowledge in working with patients who have chronic health conditions
- Eligibility to work in the United States
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, paid malpractice, CME allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefit package.
Physicians and their families will appreciate the abundant outdoor recreation opportunities available in the Willamette Valley, as well as proximity to the pristine Oregon Coast, the Cascade Mountains for snow sports, and Portland, Oregon’s largest city – all within two hours! Experience the unmatched quality of life that our area has to offer.