Family Medicine Physician
- Req #: 1568
- Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital
- LCH Fam Med Residency Clinic
- Family Medicine
- Full Time
Samaritan Health Services has an opportunity for a Family Medicine Physician
Samaritan Health Services a non-profit integrated health care delivery system, is seeking a full time Family Medicine Physician to join our team in Lebanon, OR. Our locations are full-service clinics offering a full range of primary care, including chronic disease management, pediatric care, childhood immunizations and obstetrical care. Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital is a full-service, 25-bed critical access hospital. Nestled at the base of the cascade mountains, it serves Lebanon, Sweet Home, Brownsville and smaller neighboring communities.
Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast. The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties. Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- Join a well-established team of physicians, advance practitioner clinicians, LCSW and a health psychologist at a Rural Health Clinic
- EPIC EMR
- 34 patient contact hours per week- opportunity to work a four day work week
- Phone call only
- Hospital/Medical group employed
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine Physician
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- Eligibility to work in the United States
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, paid malpractice, CME allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefit package.
Known as “the town that friendliness built,” Lebanon lives up to its reputation with a year-round slate of community activities and recreational opportunities. From the Independence Day Star Spangled Celebration and the Strawberry Festival in the summer to the annual tree lighting ceremony at Ralston Park in December, there’s always something in Lebanon for family and friends to do.
A short drive to the east, the Cascade Mountains provide a recreation playground for campers, hikers, mountain climbers, skiers, photographers, naturalists and fishing enthusiasts.
With a population of 15,000 and growing, Lebanon retains a cozy small-town feel while offering plenty of chance to get out and enjoy life.