- Req #: 1581
- Samaritan North Lincoln Hosp
- Lincoln City
- NLH Lincoln City Clinic RHC
- Full Time
Samaritan Health Services has an opportunity for a Pediatrician
Samaritan Health Services a non-profit integrated health care delivery system, is seeking a full time Pediatric Physician to join our team in Lincoln City, OR. Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital has served the community since 1968 and is recently opened its doors to a new hospital in early 2020. Positioned on lake front property, the 16-bed hospital has been designed to promote optimal care for patients and work efficiencies for staff. The new space will boast the latest in technology and the flexibility to adapt to the rapidly changing nature of health care.
Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast. The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties. Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- Cohesive well-established medical staff to include family medicine providers who will share call
- Outpatient clinical work includes caring for children with chronic medical problems.
- Nursery/Newborn call is 10 days a month
- Services offered by clinic include social worker, health care navigator, pediatric psychiatric nurse practitioner and care coordinator.
- Close relationships with community agencies
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Pediatrician
- BCLS Certified
- PALS Certified
- NRP Certified
- Should be comfortable working with an economically varied population
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented
- Eligibility to work in the United States
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, paid malpractice, CME allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefit package.
Located just one and a half hours from the bustling city of Portland, Lincoln City is ideally situated along seven miles of sandy beach on the central Oregon Coast. Lincoln City has more than 8,000 friendly residents, but during the summer months the population can easily swell to more than 30,000 as visitors from all over the world enjoy the area’s beaches, forests, rivers and Devil’s Lake.
Enjoy the many benefits of this small town, where residents are known for their generosity, caring and community involvement. Lincoln City’s residents appreciate the advantages of a close-knit community while enjoying the recreational and cultural benefits found in large cities.